We have 3 exciting internship opportunities at 3231 Creatives. Descriptions below:
- Marketing / Retail Manager
- Business Development Manager
- Community Development Manager
Marketing Manager — position description: Approximately 15 hours a week. The unpaid internship is offered free training and free artist work space at 3231 Creatives based on availability.
The Marketing Manager develops marketing, public relations, and communications strategies in support of 3231’s mission at 3231 Broadway in Everett, WA. The position will be involved in the branding of the 3231, including distributing a survey of patrons, and marketing for 3231’s retail gallery and events at 3231. The position reports to the 3231 Steering Team and works in close consultation with 3231 Project Leads.
• Assist in development of 3231’s marketing strategy for retail gallery and store and events.
• Develop marketing campaigns for 3231, including merchandising, advertising, publications, signage, direct mail, e-mail, publicity, and the internet. Oversee the writing and distribution of promotional materials.
• Coordinate with 3231 Steering Team on events.
• Coordinate media relations with local and regional media, pitch stories, and support 3231 Leadership in interactions with the media.
Business Development Manager –position description: Approximately 12 hours a week. The unpaid internship is offered free training and free artist work space at 3231 Creatives based on availability.
The Business Development Manager enhances existing and identifies additional earned income opportunities for 3231 Creatives, including intellectual property, professional services for artists, and education programs. The position reports to James Lemmer, 3231 Project Lead, and works in close consultation with the 3231 Creatives Steering Team.
• Strategize future areas of growth.
• Enhances existing and develops additional earned income opportunities.
• Oversee analysis and evaluation of earned income opportunities.
• Coordinate opportunities with mission and existing programs.
• Develop business plans for appropriate opportunities.
• Develop and manage schedule for launch of new programs.
Community Development Manager position description: approximately 10 hours a week. The unpaid internship is offered free training and free artist work space at 3231 Creatives based on availability.
The Community Development Manager develops a plan to promote and encourage support for 3231 during the next phase of our evolution, including program initiatives, events and marketing goals. The position reports to the
3231 Project Leads, and works in close consultation with 3231 Creatives Steering Team.
• Garner community support / collaboration partners for community intiatives of interest.
• Develop communication strategy.
• Liaison with 3231 and community leaders.
• Develop project plans, schedules and oversee execution for priority programs.
OUR WORK ENVIRONMENT
3231 Creatives places interns in a contemporary, collaborative work environment with guidance from professional staff and volunteers, along with peer support from other interns. The schedule is flexible. 3231 insures a fulfilling educational experience, with the goal of interns engaging strategic thinking to address challenges.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
Superior writing, editing, oral communication skills, and interpersonal and organizational skills are imperative. The position requires the ability to manage multiple tasks and deadlines, display initiative, and exercise discretion and mature judgment.
TO APPLY FOR ANY OF THE POSITIONS LISTED ABOVE:
Submit email or cover letter addressing qualifications and responsibilities listed above, resume, a writing sample, and three job references to James or Iris Lemmer at email@example.com
Feel free to call us if you have questions. James (425)241-5911; Iris (425)241-5611
A background check will be conducted for candidates.